Qrf Comm. VA (hereafter: we, us or Qrf) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Information we collect from you;
- Uses made of your information;
- Disclosure of your information;
- Transfer of your information;
- Your rights;
- Security of collected information;
- Retention of your information;
- External websites/apps;
- Identity of data controller – contact details.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on https://www.qrf.be or https://investor.qrf.be (hereafter: our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide to us when you complete an online contact form or subscribe to the newsletter. The information you give us may include your name, email address, phone number, or any other information you deliberately provide us through the blank entry boxes.
- Information we collect about you.
During each of your visits to our website [and/or our application] we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- your device ID; - information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products/services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any other website/application than ours that advertises or uses our services. We are working closely with third parties (including, amongst others, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and we will collect and process the information we receive from them.
3. Uses made of your information
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used or enquired about;
- to review and assess your job application;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
- to be able to react to questions you ask regarding the activities or the stock of Qrf;
- to be able to send you, at your request, periodic investor related information;
- to send you, at your request, a tailor made proposal regarding on of our real estate properties.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our website for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we deliver to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them;
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for following purposes: - to measure or understand the effectiveness of our communication and our advertising we deliver to you and others, for the purpose of providing our shareholders, tenants and other interested parties with clear information in the most optimal conditions; - to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them;
4. Legal basis
Your information is being collected and processed on the following legal bases:
- If it is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interests, considering these interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, e.g. we use your information to know your preferences so as to be able to better personalize our product offerings, to prevent fraud and to secure our website.
- If it is necessary for performing the contract we have with you; or
- When you consented to this, e.g. if you have given your prior express consent thereto we may use your email address for sending you marketing materials.
5. Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your information with selected third parties including:
- our branches, affiliates/other associated entities;
- our business partners, including our Property Expert, Internal or External auditors, IT and/or website partners;
- public authorities (including judicial and police authorities);
- banks and insurers;
- our professional advisors (e.g. Legal advisors);
- providers of recruitment related services;
- our suppliers of IT related services, e.g. the services we use for our CRM-management, and the services used to send out e-mail campaigns;
- our suppliers of marketing related services;
- providers of online payment services;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, e.g. Google;
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Qrf or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets;
6. Transfer of your information
If we transfer your information outside of the EEA, we will make sure that your information is protected by the following safeguards:
- the laws of the country to which your information is transferred ensure an adequate level of data protection (Article 45 GDPR). If you wish to receive more information relating to the transfers of your information and/or the safeguards that have been implemented (including on how to receive a copy thereof), you can contact us through the contact details set out in section 12 below.
7. Your rights
You have certain rights regarding the information we hold about you. These rights can be exercised by contacting us as set out below:
- you have the right to access the information we keep about you – this is because we want you to be aware of the information we have about you and to enable you to verify whether we process your information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to block or suppress further use of your information. When the processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but we can no longer use it;
- if your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the rectification of your information;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the deletion or removal of your information from our systems;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with your national data protection authority;
- if our processing of your personal information is based specifically on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to our use of your information for direct marketing purposes;
- you have the right to obtain from us, under certain circumstances, your information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form so you can reuse it for your own purposes across different services. For example: if you want to work with a different service provider, this enables you to move your information easily and in a secure manner to this new service provider.
You also have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing purposes.
However, note that we may need to retain certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes (e.g. keeping of accounting records).
For all requests set out above, please send us an email with “data privacy request” in the subject line and include a copy of your identity card or another proof of your identity (e.g. driver’s license) to help us prevent unauthorised individuals from accessing, changing or deleting your information. We will respond to your request as soon as practically possible. If we need more than one month (from receipt of your request) to respond to your request, we will come back to you and let you know.
8. Security of collected information
We have implemented a number of security features throughout our website in order to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to collected and/or received information. We have endeavored to create a secure and reliable website for you, but note that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us or any other party via our website or email cannot be guaranteed. We accept no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via these methods.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
9. Retention of your information
- the processing of your information is necessary in connection with any actual or potential dispute (e.g. we need this information to establish or defend legal claims), in which case we will keep your information until the end of such dispute; and/or
- the retention is necessary for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (e.g. for tax purposes), in which case we will keep your information for as long as required by that obligation.
10. External websites
12. Identity of data controller – contact details
FAO. the Compliance Officer
Museumstraat 11 box 211, 2000 Antwerpe
+32 3 233 52 46